VELOCITY powerboats for sale by owner.
Your search returned 76 matches.
|2000 Velocity 260 for sale. 496 HO (425HP) with 330ish hours (have to double check that). This is NOT your typical 496 Mag - Bravo setup. This is the Mag HO (50 more HP) and Bravo 1X drive.
- 496 HO motor. 425HP. Computer controlled and Smartcraft equipped. Smartcraft monitor on dash. Hardin Marine SS water pump w - pulley. Freshwater cooled. Aluminum manifolds and stainless steel risers. All maintenance up to date. Freshwater flush system.
- Bravo 1X outdrive. 4-blade SS 26p prop.
- IMCO drive shower
- External IMCO hydraulic steering
- Drop bolster seating (they need to be adjusted the levers wont catch so are currently in the down position which most prefer anyway)
- New Noco Genius battery charger
- 2 new Group-27 Deep Cycle Interstate batteries end of last year
- stainless steel Carver bimini (Sunbrella) (currently not on but can put back on if desired 4 bolts)
- Cockpit cover and semi-custom storage cover
- New head (porta-potty), never used
- Blue LED lighting in cockpit. New lighting in engine compartment.
- Full Alpine and JL Audio marine stereo system. 4 JL Audio 7.7 speakers, 12-inch MTX Series 7000 sub, 2 West Marine Platinum speakers, JL Audio and MTX amps. 2 wireless remotes (dash and transom) -
- Custom aluminum I-beam trailer. Tires in great shape
- Livorsi gauges with GPS Speedo (w - recall)
- Garmin 546 GPS (also connected to speedo)
- Custom snap-in carpet over the original carpet. New mats for cabin and access points. Back seat bottom and engine cover re-upholstered. Cockpit is in near perfect condition. All vinyl is soft & supple with no fading. Minor wear for a 15 year old boat. Cabin is in great shape with very minor wear as well.
- Custom drink holders, vents, etc.
Only selling due to barely ever using it. Boat can do 70MPH
NO TRADES and NO JOYRIDES $18,750 OBRO Serious inquiries only
In great shape for its age. Must see!!!
Boat just detailed. Motivated seller. Located in stafford Virginia.|
Contact Number: email
Details & Photos »