|This boat was the Tig showpiece at the 2007 Portland Boat Show, it's loaded. It has been stored indoors and meticulously maintained each and every year. It is in exceptional condition. This open bow, v-drive inboard is the perfect family boat for everything you want to do -- wakeboard, surf, tube, ski or just cruise. It has a chrome tower with lights and speakers, bimini top, upgraded stereo system, heater (for those cool mornings and evenings), adjustable trim plate for wake adjustment, cruise control, fiberglass swim platform, built-in cooler and removable table, folding trailer tongue. The boat has only 325 hours on it. We're including EVERYTHING you need to get on the water (wakeboards, surf boards, tubes, lifejackets, ropes, bumpers, lines, anchor, etc.). We're not interested in any trades, and all reasonable offers will be considered. We have a clear title in hand and can schedule a test drive. Call, text or email to schedule an appointment in the Portland, OR area. Here are the details:
- GM Vortec 5.7L, 340HP engine - serviced annually
- Acme 13.5 x 16 four-blade prop, and a second as a backup (exact same)
- Patented ConvexV hull design with TAPS2 wake adjustment system makes it great for wakeboarding, skiing and surfing
- Tig Speedset cruise control system
- Samson Sports chrome tower with lights, easily-removable speakers, swivel wake - surf board racks and quick-release pin for easy lowering
- Tower of Power sound system including AM - FM - CD - AUX Clarion deck, six Kicker in-boat speakers, Samson Sports tower speakers, two amplifiers, subwoofer, armrest remote, transom remote and it's Sirius satellite ready
- Large canvas bimini top
- Rear & Tower pylon
- 3 (three) FlyHigh Fat Sacks (two stern and one bow) and pump
- Large and convex windshield-mounted mirror
- Swivel and bolstered drivers seat
- Dual gas fill (both sides), 47 gallon tank
- Docking lights
- Clear wind barrier for under center window
- EIDB (dual battery system -- accessories separate from engine)
- 29 quart cooler under observer's seat
- Removable table with cup holders
- 9 cup holders
- Rubber rub rail
- Custom-fitfull canvas cover
- Custom fiberlass swim platform with non-slip surface, transom grab handle
- Tig stainlees steel package (gas shocks, cup holders, windshield uprights)
- Tandem axle trailer with disc brakes, surge brakes, custom wheels
Dry weight: 3,850 lb.
Draft: 26 in.
Load capacity: 1,905 lb.
Fuel capacity: 47 gal.
Storage capacity: 57 cu. ft.
Bow: 32 cu. ft.
Center: 10 cu. ft.
Rear: 15 cu. ft.
Platform: 11 sq. ft.
Interior gunwale height: 31 in.
Sun-pad area: 17 sq. ft.
INCLUDED ACCESSORIES - THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS!
- Men's Liquid Force wakeboard and boots (size 139)
- Women's Liquid Force wakeboard and boots (size 134)
- Girl's Hyperlite wakeboard and boots (size 127)
- Kids Hyperlite wakeboard and boots (size 119), and extra bindings
- 2 kids shorty wet suits
- 2 75' wakeboard ropes with removable sections
- 75' waterski rope with removable sections
- Hyperlite wakesurf board
- Wakesurf rope with extensions
- 2 tube tow ropes (1 new, 1 used)
- 5 dock lines
- 4 orange life vests
- 4 kids life vests (infant to 90lbs)
- 3 regular size dock bumpers
- 2 oversize dock bumpers
- 1 spare tire
- Emergency air horn
- Collapsible paddle
- 2 telescoping boat hooks
- Floatation cushion
- Ski flag
- Anchor, chain and rope
- Hose connector for running the engine out of the water
- Operator's manual for boat, hull, engine, Tig speed set, Clarion Stereo, Sirius satellite, trailer bearings, FlyHigh Fat Sacs and Pump, etc.
- Spare decal set for side of boat
- Extra set of license number decals. Located in Portland Oregon.|
Contact Number: 5038417642
Details & Photos »
|2009 22' Tige 22VE - SK. Boat comes with wake board tower, lights. Has stage 3 ballast. Detachable swim platform. Comes with trailer. Worth $48,000 on nada, listing for $40,000. Call or text 2812827376. Will get pics of interior soon.. Located in kemah Texas.|
Contact Number: 2812827376
Details & Photos »
|2009 Tige 22VE with PCM 343 cat. ballast system, large fiberglass swimstep, bimini top, swivel board racks, alpha z tower, ipod connect, power premium sound with wetsounds package and two wetsounds pro80 tower speakers and wetsounds equalizer with pa system thru tower speakers, rear grab handle, docking lights, heater, windscreen, eidb system, taps system, still under warranty (also has extended warranty)(Like buying a new boat without the dealer price!), fully adjustable drivers seat, LOTS OF STORAGE AND COOLERS, cruise control with 5 speed presets, stereo controls in rear of the boat next to swim platform, also throwing in all emergency equipment and anchors needed and some wakeboard accesories. about 150 hours and in excelent condition (ALWAYS STORED INDOORS SINCE PURCHASE). Runs absolutely perfect every time with no problems. please don't hesitate to call.. Located in Santa Clarita California.|
Contact Number: 661-904-8759
Details & Photos »