|This Mastercraft X80 STS was featured at the 2009 Az. Boat Show, 2009 Barret Jackson classic auto auction held in Scottsdale Az. &was seen on display at 2009 Supercross in Phx. Az. It has always been stored in a climate controlled facility &has only break in hours on the motors. This X80 STS is loaded with features. The X-80 STS stands for Secondary Turn Screw which is an incredibly fancy way to say this bad boy has the power of twin V-8’s, not only making the X-80 the only 28 footer in the inboard market but the only inboard with twin powerhouses punching a whopping 700 horsepower. The X-80 STS is truly a day boat with a 100 gallon fuel tank, entertainment center with sink, ice box &head. The X-80 is built to entertain but it also comes ready to stow stuff with nearly 80 cubic feet of under seat storage. The X-80 STS comes with MasterCraft’s newest innovation, the VDIG (Video Digital Gauge) that makes reading fuel, temp, speed, depth, air temp, water temp &ballast information (to name a few) easier &prettier than ever. It has the industry’s only 4 tip exhaust system, making the X-80 STS a high octane beast. This is the BIGGEST &BADDEST wakeboard boat available today made by one of the best boat manufactures in the business. So don't delay start having fun today I can arrange for delivery anywhere. NO SALES TAX!!!! Call Jeff@480-577-9413
* Automatic bilge system: automatically senses bilge water level & empties it.
* Ballast system: 2 rotocast tanks positioned beneath the floor utilize their own industrial-sized pumps to quickly ingest up to 1000 lbs. of water weight in under 5 minutes.
* (2) 4-blade propellers: 14-inch 4 blade CNC propeller
* DSI: Under-hull paddlewheel delivers magnetic signals to accurately measure speed w/o being affected by random debris or atmospheric pressure.
* Digital throttle control.
* Walk-thru door: Companionway billet aluminum door.
* In-tank fuel pump: Designed to maximize fuel efficiency, reduce vapor lock & safeguard boaters, fuel pump pushes fuel to engine rather than pulling it.
* Masterview bolster seat: Boosts driver additional 4" higher
* MCX 700 horsepower engines.
* Multiport EFI: Electronic fuel injection system increases fuel economy & high-output engine performance.
* Hand-laid fiberglass.
* Non-corrosive hardware: Stainless steel bolts, nuts, screws & washers protect against harsh elements.
* VDIG (Video Digital Gauge) fuel, temp, speed, depth, air temp, water temp &ballast info (to name a few) easier &prettier than ever.
* Ski pylon: Constructed of solid aluminum, anodized to prevent wear & then through-bolted into steel plates 8 to 16 times to sustain torque.
* 4 tip exhaust system, making the X-80 STS a high octane beast.
* Four-spoke, vinyl-wrapped, polished aluminum steering wheel.
* Integrated tower bimini made of stainless steel frames & mildew-resistant canvas.
* 38 oz. vinyl: Premium grade vinyl w/ UV protection, mildew resistors, & stain-resistant treatment.
* Tower mirror attachment: Patented billet aluminum tower mirror mount & quick disconnect gives driver a broad view of what's behind the boat without blocking the line of sight.
* Custom-built MasterCraft nylon storage cover closes tight for travel or storage using rear winch.
* Dual battery with switch for peace of mind.
* Zeroflex flyer tower
* Swivel board racks: Increase stow-away space & swivel up to four boards 180° into the boat.
* Driver’s console stereo remote controls volume, band, track, source, &power.
* Tower speakers & lights: Flush-mounted JL Audio speakers & lights, carved from billet aluminum.
* MP3 audio input jack: Enables IPOD &MP3 integration w/ JL Audio Sound System.
* JL audio interior & tower marine speakers, controlled by Clarion head unit equipped with CD player, MP3 integration &Sirius Satellite ready.
* Transom stereo & IPod control. Located in Gilbert Arizona.|
Contact Number: 480-577-9413
Details & Photos »