Marine Trader Europa Sedan Cockpit powerboats for sale by owner.
Your search returned 1 matches.
|This boat surveyed for more than $180K recently and is now priced below $149K. Owner has maintained with open wallet and just put another $20K in improvement such as:
1. Boat was hauled out from Nov. 23, 2011 to February 8, 2012 at the PYFC.
2. Hull was completely peeled of all coats of antifouling paint using soda blasting (process shown).
3. Old blisters were re-sealed and re-done with modern materials.
4. Two coats of SeaHawk epoxy sealer applied and four coats of SeaHawk ablative antifouling paint applied.
5. Hull waxed and scratches painted.
6. All exterior decks (upper and lower) painted with Mobile Paints Mothene Epoxy and sand (anti-skid).
7. Shaft and rudder bushings replaced.
8. Kitchen and bathroom washbasing replaced and Corian (blue) installed.
9. New kitchen sink and faucet installed.
10. Hardwood (parquet) saloon floor completely sanded and 3 coats of polyurethane sealer (Flectovarathane) applied.
11. Wood (storage area) in front of the three forward saloon windows replaced with Cedar panels, teak veneer installed, varnish applied.
12. Engine room bilges repainted with Mobile Paints Mothene white Epoxy.
1. Two new marine alternators (Mando 65 amp.) installed on each engine.
2. House battery replaced.
Great custom made trawler located in Puerto Rico ready to take new owners on the adventure of a lifetime. Rigged for easy sailing and beautiful enough to turn all of the heads when she enters the anchorage. She is equipped for cruising and with the recent refit, she is ready to go!
Here's your chance to get a great boat in a great location! This custom Marine Trader has tons of room and Puerto Rico is in the heart of a fantastic cruising area.
Never thought about Puerto Rico. You should! It's an American territory, cheap airfares from the States, close to the Spanish, U.S and British Virgin Islands. Great marinas and two West Marines along with other suppliers will give you lots of support. Check out Culebra and Vieques. These islands are beautiful and are only a few short miles from PR. Returning to the States is easy. You have the trade winds to your back and the Turks and Caicos along with the Bahamas in front of you. I know, I brought my boat back and it was a 6 day sail to Key West with a nice broad reach the entire way. In fact, you sail for days with little to no direction change if you come up the Old Bahama Channel.
This is a custom built 1989 42' Marine Trader Sedan "Europa style" for her original owner, only 3 were built. Current (second) owner performed a major retrofitting in 2007 when vessel was purchased (see detailed description below). Boat has a flared bow and a deep keel for a smooth, dry ride. She has a large cockpit, galley up, and a guest room, all custom built. Her 18" wide decks make her a very safe vessel and easy to move around. She has optional Cummins 210 hp engines with optional Hurth hydraulic transmissions which cruise her at 12-14 knots (estimated 10-12 gallons - hr both engines ) or at a trawling speed of 9 knots (3 gallons - hr both engines). She is ready to go; perfect boat for cruising, diving and fishing.. Located in Puerto Rico .|
Contact Number: 813-917-0911
Details & Photos »