Hatteras 39SX powerboats for sale by owner.
Your search returned 1 matches.
|PRICE JUST REDUCED $10K!! FOR SALE BY OWNER ... CALL 202-344-7282
1998 Hatteras 39SX, 39 foot, Stars & Stripes is the last Hatteras of its kind. Built only from 1995-1998, this unique Hatteras is the last 39SX hull ever made and is well equipped for cruising the Chesapeake or fishing offshore. She's in excellent condition and very well cared for, including a new barrier coat on the hull to thorough maintenance on the engines. Her 465 HP Detroit 6-71 TI diesel engines with only 1,725 original hours provide a 26 knot cruising speed and top out at 29. She's the best in her class when it comes to style and stability, built with moderate beam, a flared bow and a solid fiberglass bottom. An exceptional opportunity to buy a turn-key premium quality Hatteras express for immediate delivery.
Stars & Stripes is seriously for sale and is being listed by the owner with brokers welcome at a commission of 4% offered. Conveniently located in Deale, Maryland (Just south of Annapolis). Bring Offers!!!
ACCOMMODATIONS: This vessel boasts the popular layout for Hatteras Express models. The stateroom features an open bulkhead creating a large living space below. Includes an offset double berth, hanging locker, and drawer storage. The settee to port has a pullman bunk to sleep 2, and storage under. The entertainment center features TV, DVD, stereo with 12-disc CD changer and Bose speaker system. Vacu-flush head with stall shower. Cruisair Air Conditioning - Heat.
GALLEY: A fully-equipped galley with all the necessary appliances, ample refrigeration, good storage space, and an upgraded fresh water system. Corian countertop and dinette table provide an elegant look and feel. Dual Electric Burner Cooktop, Fresh Water System w - water heater, AC - DC Refrigerator and Freezer, Microwave-Convection Oven.
DECK & HULL: The Bridge deck offers air conditioned - heated living space as well as the platform for fishing or cruising. It features a separate stereo system, wet bar with bottle locker, plumbed for ice-maker, and additional storage. The L-shaped lounge seat portside lifts on gas shocks to access rod storage under. It has carpet for a finished look and feel, as well as noise reduction. Bridge is fully enclosed, curtains on three sides EZ2CY and Strataglass aft, they can be opened and snapped to the hardtop.
- Cruisair Air Conditioner - Heat
- Rupp Outriggers & Center Rigger
- 6 Clear Away Rod Holders
- 6 Gunnel Mounted Rod Holders
- 4-Rod Rocket Launcher
- Tackle Center w - Storage
- Bait Prep Station & Sink
- Built-In Fishbox w - Macerator
- Transom Door
- Swim Platform & Ladder
- Freshwater & Saltwater Washdown
- Cockpit Tonneau Cover
- Anchor with Windlass
ELECTRONICS: The boat is equipped with a full electronics package for cruising and fishing.
- Simrad AP 20 Autopilot
- Standard VHF Radio
- Ritchie Compass
- Furuno FCV582 Fishfinder w - 500 Watt Dual Frequency
- Furuno 1831 Radar 62 Mile
- Dual Northstar 952XD Color GPS-Chart Plotters
- GPS & Autopilot Interface System
- Standard Digital Depth Sounder
- ACR Search Light w - Dual Remote Touch Pads
- Glendinning Engine Synchronizer
- (2) Battery Banks
- Glendinning Cablemaster
- Battery Parallel Switch
- Dytek Battery Charger
- 8 KW Onan Generator w - Sound Shield
ENGINE ROOM - MECHANCIAL
- Twin Detriot Diesel 6-71 TI's 465 HP Each, 1725 Hours
- Freshwater Cooling System
- Hydraulic Steering
- SeaLand Vacu-Flush Head System
- Holding Tank and Overboard Discharge
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Hatteras Alarm System
- Bilge Blowers w - Halon Override
- Engine Room Sound Insulation
- Racor Fuel Filters
- AC & DC Engine Room Lighting
- Halon Fire Control System
- Oil Transfer System
- Glendinning Engine Synchronizers
- ZF IRM-301A-2 Gears w - 2.9:1 Ratio
- Walker Airseps-Air Filtration System
- Block Heaters
- Rollo 5 Blade Propellers. Located in Deale Maryland.|
Contact Number: 202-344-7282
Details & Photos »