1985 Fu Hwa Sundeck, Super Nice 38 ft Trawler. Well maintained.
Salon is amid-ship, comfortably appointed with a sofa and a pair of easy chairs. An Espar diesel forced air furnace ducted throughout the boat, and two air conditioning systems (forward one inop) keeps all zones of the boat climate controlled for ultimate comfort. An entertainment center is located at the aft starboard corner of the salon.
- New KVH Sat-tracking TV antenna
- Samsung 23" flat screen TV
- Ice maker
Galley is down to port, not separated from the salon, yet protected enough to hide the dirty dishes from your guests.
- Magic Chef three burner propane stove and oven.
- Tundra AC - DC refrigerator - freezer
- Double stainless steel sink
The Master Stateroom is aft and a full wide body width allowing for plenty of storage, marble counter tops, and an Island Queen bed.
- Ensuite head with shower stall
- ElectraSan toilet system
- Combination washer - dryer
Aft sundeck is fully enclosed, with a wet bar, wing doors (canvas),and dinette set. The transom has a new Roskelly-Olson forked dinghy davit. The foredeck has fender holders, bow pulpit with Bruce anchor, electric windlass, and stainless bollard.
Fully enclosed fly bridge afford year round Northwest cruising in comfort.
- Integrated Furuno Navnet radar - plotter - depthsounder w 10" screen
- New VHF
- New Ranger CB radio
control for Glendenning engine synchronizer
- Onan 8kW Genset w - 1715 hours
- 2000 Watt "Outback" inverter -charger w - 4 new 6V batteries (11 - 09)
- 2 8D 12V starting batteries
- 1 12V Genset starting battery
- 50' 30amp shore power cables
- Three phase battery charger. Located in Gig Harbor Washington.|
Contact Number: 206-409-3893
Details & Photos »