Carolina Classic 32 Express powerboats for sale by owner.
Your search returned 1 matches.
|This 32' Carolina Classic Express is reliable and dependable with a host of standard features serious offshore fishermen expect. With top-of-the-line features, speed and performance, 80 square foot flush deck cockpit, spacious helm console & tackle - rigging stations, twin 50-gallon fish boxes with optional freezer system. The large helm deck seats six while the Salon below features a full Galley. The large stand-up electric head and shower, double berth and seven foot bunk make this one of the most comfortable boats you'll ever fish. At 25,000 lbs. she is the heaviest in it's class and size for a comfortable 25 knot cruise speed ride in any sea. Well equipped with the latest electronics and custom add-ons, she has been well maintained and is turn key ready to go.
- Sleeps 2 owners and guests. Diagonal double berth sleeps 2 for a total of
2 berths. One head and shower.
- Main Cabin
- Entertainment center w - DVD, CD and AM - FM stereo Microwave Refrigerator Diagonal double berth forward Air conditioning Storage compartment w - large
- Vacuflush, electric head
- Mirrored vanity
- Air conditioning
- Microwave oven
- Fresh water system
- Corian countertop
- Stainless steel sink
- 6 gal. stainless steel water heater
- Helm - Electronics
- Simrad AP26-21 Autopilot
- Standard Horizon GX 2360S VHF with Command Mic (Tower) Northstar 6000i Chart GPS - Radar - Sounder 10.4" helm and 6.4" tower Northstar 6kw Open Array Radar Northstar 491 digital sounder Compass Commercial ACR RCL remote Spotlight Custom light - sound monitor system for raw water, exhaust heat, dripless seal cooling and high water Built in Aegison Digital Video Recorder, with tower cockpit view camera viewable on cabin TV and helm GPS screens Hardtop mounted self deploying EBIRB Small Ice Maker
- Deck and Hull
- Tuna tower
- Companion seat
- Freshwater, pressure wash down system
- Navigation , cabin and cockpit lights
- Lewmar windlass
- Self Deploy 4 man Solas-A, USCG offshore approved Life Raft mounted on bow.
Engine and Mechanical Equipment:
- 30gal Holding tank
- Bronze Sea strainers
- Fresh water cooling system
- Twin x 370 - hp Diesels IB; Hrs: 650, 2005 Cummins High water alarm Oil Pump out system Fuel filters.
- AC electrical system
- 12v DC electrical system
- 5kW Westerbeke generator (400 hrs)
- Battery charger
- (3) batteries.
- (2) 50 gallon In-deck fish boxes (1 refrigerated)
- (6) Swivel Base Rod holders
- Lee Pro outriggers
- Cockpit tackle center
Other Features - Equipment:
The Tuna Tower is a complete second station and includes a center rigger holder, rod holders, rocket launchers, curtain enclosures and hardtop and Spreader Lights.. Located in Beverly Massachusetts.|
Contact Number: 508-728-7212
Details & Photos »