Your search returned 2 matches.
|This boat is rigged and ready to go fishing. Hydrasports Kevlar enforced hull make it an ideal bay boat for Texas waters. It can handle the rough waters of Galveston Bay with ease, yet it's design lets you into the skinny waters where the big fish are. Come and see for yourself why they are so popular in the FLW circuit.
For complete details and spec sheet,
Please Contact The Listing Broker
Marc Hoy at 713-253-4401 or email at email@example.com
. Located in Seabrook Texas.
Contact Number: 979-233-5249
Details & Photos »
|ONLY 60 HOURS TOTAL TIME SINCE NEW!!!!!
SUPER DEAL ON A SUPER BOAT - YOU WON"T FIND ANOTHER ONE LIKE THIS AT THIS PRICE ANYWHERE ON THE MARKET!!!!
Beautiful 2008 Scout Abaco 222 in all white. This boat is stunning -- you won't find another one in this shape. Equipped with a Yamaha 200. This boat is plenty fast and the Yamaha 200 is super fuel efficient. Approximately 60 hrs on the motor -- just broken in.
This boat has performed flawlessly since new. If you know Scouts you know the great craftsmanship involved with these boats -- it shows everywhere. Very solid, heavy feeling in the water, yet quick, nimble handling.
Purchased in February of 2008, this boat has always been kept on a lift, never left in the water; and it has always rested on PVC bunks so the hull was never marred. The hull is spotless and highly waxed and polished. The cabin is spotless and fresh. This boat has never suffered any damage of any kind. It starts instantly and runs smooth and vibration free. All maintenance has just been performed including: oil change, bilge fuel filter replacement, engine fuel filter replacement, and new plugs. Fuel tank has always been treated with anti-bacteria additive. All paperwork is available for the boat and all factory manuals are available in the original Scout briefcase.
Boat is located in the Annapolis, MD area.
These boats sell new for $65-70,000 -- this one runs and looks just like new for $33,500! If you check BoatTrader or any other on-line resource you will not find a comparable boat anywhere near this price. Low Retail on NADA is $37,600 and this boat is super clean with exceptionally low hours.
- Factory 2" Aluminum Hard Top
- 6" Stainless Steel Pull Up Stern - Bow Cleats
- Hard Top Enclosure (Strataglass)
- Porta Potti
- Battery Select Switch w - Master
- Fresh water tank and SINK!
- Dual Marine Batteries
- Long V Berth in Cabin
- On-board battery charger
- Adjustable Captain's Chairs
- Helm-mounted Battery Monitor
- Stainless Steel Rub Rail Insert - Logo
- Back-to-Back Lounge Seat
- Stainless Steel top handrail
- Fold down bench seat
- LED cabin lighting
- Yamaha F200 Salt Water rated
- Anchor Locker w - Hold Down Drain
- Garmin depth - fish finder -- full color w - highly accurate through the hull transponder (East Coast map chip installed
- Wrap Around Windshield
- Hydraulic Steering
- Port - Starboard Swim Platforms
- Polished Stainless Steel Full Bow Rail
- Removable Stern Seat w - Wave Gate
- Flush Mount Rod Holders (4)
- Cockpit Jump Seats w - Cushions
- Top Mounted Rod Holders (2)
- Top Hatch -- opening and screened
- Port Side Gunwale Rod Storage
- Flip Down Console for Access
- Lemco Stainless Steel Electric Trim Tabs with LED Helm indicator panel
- Port Holes (Port & Starboard) -- both opening and screened
- JBL AM - FM Stereo w - iPod Jack
- Optional Full Feature Yamaha Instrument Panel w - hour meter
- Stereo speakers in the cabin
- T-Bag Hardtop mounted storage bag
Because this boat has a sink, if you include a grill on the boat this boat can be deducted as a "second home" on your income tax!!!
Contact me for a full prospectus on this exceptional boat. Located in Annapolis Maryland.|
Contact Number: 410-867-8722
Details & Photos »