Your search returned 1 matches.
|Huge price reduction
Owner is motivated and encouraging all offers.
The Magic of seduction
Space and elegance are two words that come to mind when thinking of an Astondoa, once you been on other 50 foot flybridges they seem to all look the same, not so of this Spanish treasure. Modern external styling with a classic interior which has a solid and well finished feel make this rare Astondoa 54 GLX a true find.
This vessel is easy to view and for those of you out of state you can fly directly into San Diego, CA Lindberg field where I will be able to pick you up at the airport and take you directly to the yacht located in the Coronado Cay's just 15min away from the airport.
What are you looking for in a pre owned vessel These are some points that you should consider and take a close look at when considering this 1 owner 2005 Astondoa GLX 54.
1. Quality: Your majestys choice This Spanish built yacht is the choice of Kings. The king of
Spain owns an Astondoa and is worldly known for its solid build attention to detail and pure
elegance. I invite you to come down and see for yourself how well built this yacht truly is and
the attention to detail each edge possesses.
2. Low engine hours: (267hrs on twin 750hp MANN engines)
3. One owner: (The owner had this vessel custom built in Spain and then shipped out to
California where it currently
Resides at the slip behind his house in the Coronado Cays)
4. Equipment: ( This vessel is specked out with full electronics at both helm stations, Air
conditioning and heating
Throughout, TVs and DVD players in each stateroom, 11kw Generator, Bow thruster,
Besenzoni Paserelle, The list goes on and on.
5. Crew quarters: (Your caption or crew will not be disappointed. This cabin that has its own
privet access posses its
own Bed, Sink, Vanity, Head, Shower and hanging locker all the amenities one needs)
6. Visibility: Some times over looked when buying a yacht of this size but it truly makes a point
when maneuvering this yacht in tight places or packed with guests for an evening of
entertainment. Astondoa has designed the interior with this in mind. Take a look at the salon
and lower Nav station and you will see just how important it is.
7. Condition: From the cleanliness to the smell of the vessel you can see and feel that this yacht
has been lightly used there is no damage or scuffs on the hull and the interior wood work looks
and feels like it just came out of the factory. As with all yachts they need to be washed and
detailed but given the notice of the showing we will try to have it freshly washed and looking
good for you upon your visit.. Located in San Diego California.|
Contact Number: 619-778-2998
Details & Photos »