|Keeloar offers classic styling and design for comfortable and efficient cruising or fishing. She would make a very good Great Loop candidate or is suited for local cruising or fishing. Keeloar offers low-hour Volvo main engines, Mase generator, 2000 watt inverter and solar panels. She is in good condition and attractively priced!
33' Cape Dory Vessel Walkthrough
Entering the salon through the sliding aluminum & glass door from the cockpit, you will find the electrical panel starboard aft, storage cabinetry and TV starboard and forward and an L-shaped sofa and hi - lo teak table port aft. The galley is down and to port and the head is to starboard across from the galley. The master stateroom is forward.
33' Cape Dory Accommodations
Keeloar offers a master stateroom forward with a v-berth and a salon sofa that converts into a double size berth. The head is to starboard across from the galley.
33' Cape Dory Salon
The salon offers an L-shaped sofa port aft that converts to a double size berth and a hi - lo teak table, carpet, reading lights, curtains, blinds (2008), custom headliner (2009), overhead rod storage, TV and storage cabinetry starboard forward, electrical panel starboard aft and storage cabinets in the starboard bulkhead. There are deck hatches to the engine room. The side and aft windows slide open and have screens and curtains and there is an aluminum & glass sliding door aft.
33' Cape Dory Flybridge
The flybridge offers a full helm forward with storage underneath, bimini (2009), Eisenglass enclosure, 2 X Todd helmseats, non-skid deck, winter cover (2009) and a custom benchseat aft (2008).
33' Cape Dory Cockpit
Keeloar's large cockpit offers non-skid decks, teak cap rails, 6 rodholders, under deck storage, propane locker, a stainless steel and teak ladder to the flybridge, transom door to the swimplatform and an aluminum & glass sliding door to the salon.
33' Cape Dory Audio - Visual Equipment
- Skyworth flat screen TV in the salon (2008)
- Poly-Planer MRP 60 marine stereo in the salon with remote control on the flybridge (2008)
- Pioneer speakers
- Clear Cast digital TV antenna
33' Cape Dory Electronics
- Raymarine C120 multi-function display (2008)
- Raymarine RD218 Radar (2008)
- Uniden VHF (2009)
- Lowrance depth sounder - fish finder
- Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass
- Ship's Time clock in the salon
- Seth Thomas barometer in the salon
33' Cape Dory Electrical System
- Mase 2 kW generator with approximately 150 hours (2013)
- Xantrex Freedom SW2012 2000 watt inverter - charger (2012)
- Go Power 100 watt solar panels with a PWM Digital solar controller panel (2015)
- 30 amp shore chord
- 2 X 50 amp alternators
- 4 X 6vdc house batteries (2015)
- New LED lights in the salon
33' Cape Dory Engine - Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Volvo Penta TAMD41a 200hp main engines with approximately 808 hours (both raw water pumps rebuilt in 2015, injectors rebuilt - replaced in 2009, upgraded aftercoolers installed in 2009) (Stbd gearbox rebuilt in 2013)
- Morse engine controls
- Groco ARG-1250 sea strainers
- Dahl 150 fuel filters on main engines
- Groco oil change. Located in South Jamesport New York.|
Location: New York
Contact Number: 954 684 0218
Details & Photos »